ENSIGNIUM™ is the latest and most advanced technology in engineered waterproof flooring.
- Unlike alternative floors ENSIGNIUM® does not use rotogravure printed films nor PVC wear layers.
- The wood grain is digitally printed directly on a dimensionally stable stone composite core.
- High definition scanning technology captures the image of real wood.
- Advanced digital printing replicates the visual and embossing in 3-D.
- The minimal pattern repeat (1 in 30) makes the floor look natural and authentic.
- There are no patterns repeats in a box, expediting installation.
- The EVERTUFF Clearcoat™ gives the product superior durability. (AC4 Rating)
- ENSIGNIUM® is suitable for residential and commercial traffic.
learn more at Engineered Floors Hard Surface
Engineered Floors Hard Surface
Engineered Floors® Hard Surfaces represents the latest innovations in flooring technology. The brand offers three collections, REVOTEC®, TRIUMPH® and ENSIGNIUM™ as well as numerous LVT glue down styles.
Profile | Website | Design Tools